Sandwiched Together: I will remember you....

Will you remember me?
Don't let your wedding pass you by
Weep not for the memories!

The time has come for me to say goodbye.  Words can never express how much this community has meant to me.  I have loved sharing every moment of wedding planning with you; the good, the bad and the ugly DIYs.  It was so wonderful having such a supportive, loving group of women (and a couple men) to listen to my struggles and cheer with my triumphs.

It has been over three years since our wedding and there have been lots of good days and lots of bad days.  The things that we have been struggling with is how we handle stress and our new roles as mom and dad.  Thankfully the good days always outweigh the bad but I don't want to paint this picture of our marriage being unicorns and roses.  We are growing together as a family and all growing has pains.  Some of the things that I work on is telling Mr. CS when something is bothering me (using I feel... when you.... statements) and recognizing when I am taking my stress out on him.  

There are moments everyday, though, that I look at Mr. CS and feel so lucky that he said 'I do'.

Unfortunately I don't really have a lot to share in terms of an update because I just tried to excuse my long absence. But since my first recap the Cucumber Sandwich family has moved to the 'burbs!  It will be a great long term move for us but a big transition from city life.


I started my blog with the sole intent of becoming a weddingbee blogger.  I wanted to be part of this community so bad.... best decision ever!  But that means unfortunately you won't be able to 'find me' anywhere after this.  I will always be thinking about you and know that I had the time of my life!

I love, love, love you all!
Kisses goodbye from Baby CS


No comments:

Post a Comment